Kindergarten Registration for 2023-24 School Year
If you are a resident of the Borough of Wanaque and have a child who will be 5-years old on or before October 1, 2023, please note the following information:
- Registration must be completed online using this link, no later than February 17th. Please be sure to include a current email address.
- Once complete, you will receive an email requesting the following documentation:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency
- Once age and residency are verified, your child’s registration will be confirmed and a full registration packet will be shared.
- Kindergarten Screening will be held in the spring, by appointment only.
- You will be contacted to schedule this appointment
- All registration paperwork will be due at this time
- Each school will host an Orientation Evening for Parents in May and a daytime Student Meet & Greet in June. Details for these events will be provided via mailed correspondence.
Should you have questions regarding these instructions, please contact your school secretary:
Haskell School: Mrs. Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanaque School: Mrs. Cierech at email@example.com
The forms below are supplemental only and are provided during the online pre-registration process. They are listed below for your convenience should you need another copy once your registration is submitted.