| ||Regular updates include:|
- Notifications from the Superintendent
- Notifications from school principals
- Notifications from school PTAs
- Notifications from other Administrators and the Board of Ed
- Wanaque e-Newsletter
| ||Parent Portal houses everything about your student(s):|
- Notifications from teachers, attendance, and clubs.
- Notifications for emergency and school closures.
- The Student Directory, Report Cards, Gradebook, Correspondence, Parent Questions and Emergency Contacts are posted here, among other information.
| ||Our District Website, www.wanaqueps.org:|
- The district has a main site and each school has their own specific site.
- Most forms are on-line.
- Flyers are posted on-line for all approved events in district and the community.
- Staff directory is searchable by building, name, grade/department.
- Teacher course information and homework assignments.
- Links to other programs used in district can be located here.
- The Calendar can be filtered by school or site and exported.
| ||If school is closed:|
- A phone call, text message or e-mail will be sent to the contact(s) you have selected in the parent portal.
- An announcement will be posted on the district website home page and mobile site.
- Bell Schedules are located on the District site/Closings and Delays.
- Morning care, after care, evening classes and sporting events do not run if the building is closed.