INFORMATION FOR PARENT FORUM ZOOM MEETING ON Thursday, July 30, 2020
The Public may observe and participate in the meeting only via the methods listed below. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:00 p.m.
Please click on one of the links below to join the meeting.
- Option #1 (view and ask questions): Zoom Meeting Link
- Option #2 (view only): YouTube Link or Scroll down to the bottom of this page
- Powerpoint Presentations in PDF Format:
GUIDANCE ON ACCESSING THE MEETING
Attendees who join the meeting via their Mac/PC and/or handheld devices such as Apple iOS or Google Android will have:
- The ability to listen to and view the meeting via Zoom or YouTube.
- The administrators shall set aside a portion of the meeting for the public. At this time, if you wish to ask a question or make a comment, please do so by using one of the following ways
- You may raise your hand by selecting the "Raise Hand" button located at the bottom of the Zoom screen. The moderator will allow you to speak. Please make sure you're not Muted.
- Submit your question or comment by accessing the “Q&A” feature located on the bottom of the Zoom screen. The moderator will acknowledge your question and will respond in the order the questions are received.
- Additionally, you can submit questions using the form below the video at the bottom of this page.
- Questions will be answered in the order in which they are received.
Finally, you may view the meeting through our youtube channel. Click here to go to our youtube page. However, please know that this link is for viewing only.
- For more details on how to join a Zoom Webinar Meeting please Click Here
IMPORTANT: All questions must include: First and Last name, Address, and Municipality followed by your question.